Monday, May 31, 2010

Forest's First Birthday! Kind of…

Let me be clear from the start: I did not technically forget Forest's birthday. I knew our doggy's birthday was on Sunday, May 30th. The three-day holiday simply confounded my already lame sense of time. Yesterday I thought it was Saturday; and for a few hours this morning, I thought it was Sunday. So I kind of, sort of skipped right over his birthday without officially celebrating it. Whoops :(

If Forest was a child, this would probably be pretty traumatizing for him.  But luckily, Forest is an adorable dog with no sense of time.



I took this photo on Saturday, completely oblivious that it would be one of the last pictures ever taken of Forest as a puppy. (But just a FYI for you readers out there:  Forest will always be my little puppy, no matter how old he gets, so I will continue to refer to him as such).

So, yeah, happy birthday Forest!


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment