Monday, April 12, 2010

Forest's Hawkeye Bandana

Forest is an Iowa Hawkeye puppy at heart, but as I've mentioned before, Nick and I are not fulfilling all of our responsibilities as Hawkeye parents. Yes, we've spent oodles of money on food, boarding and classes, but Forest is seriously lacking in Hawkeye merchandise. Luckily Nick spotted this Hawkeye bandana for sale at the vet's office. And total bonus, proceeds go to charity! (I don't remember which charity but it had something to do with animals, in a good way, so yay!)

The collar slips thru a hole in the fabric so no matter how much the puppy may struggle, it can't come off. *evil laugh:  Muu haa haaa haaaa haaaa!



I was worried Forest would freak out while wearing it, but surprisingly it doesn't seem to bother him. 


"How do I look from this angle? Still adorable?"


"Yep, I'm totally rocking this thing."


Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Haha that's awesome, looks like he doesn't care about it at all!

    ReplyDelete