Sunday, April 4, 2010

Playing with Beagles

Recently Forest played with Brenda and Bret's two beagles, Maggie and Murphy. It was a short play date because all the humans were tired (it was Friday night but we had worked all day, had just eaten lots of Mexican food and had been drinking for at least 5 hours – I won't use the "we're getting old" as an excuse just yet). The doggies played well together; we only had one snarling, biting, "I'm going to eat your face off" moment where they actually fought for 30 seconds before we broke it up. Plus Brenda and Bret have a fenced in yard so Forest was delighted to run around outside off leash.

I know Maggie is a few years old and I think Murphy is technically still a puppy…but I don't remember who is who in these photos (sorry Brenda!).


Forest bopping one of the beagles on the head. "Tag, you're it mother f*cker!"


Forest's a ninja when it comes to stealing toys from other dogs. Here he's using his kung fu skills to slip away with a beagle bone. Anybody know how to fix weird puppy eyes in a photo like this? He looks trippy.


I think this is Murphy howling the beagle battle-cry before pouncing on Forest.


OMG WHAT'S WRONG WITH MY PUPPY? I think he's having a doggy stroke.


I took a video of the dogs playing together. Let's see if my meager computer skills will allow me to successfully attach the file for your viewing pleasure…



"I love beagles."


Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Good pics and video! The Beagles are anxiously awaiting another playdate :)

    ReplyDelete