Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Puppy's First Christmas – Part Three

The final round of Christmas gifts increased Forest's inventory of Iowa Hawkeye stuff from zero to four items. I know what you're thinking, we're terrible parents for not having provided Forest with Hawkeye apparel before now, and I totally agree with you. I could try to use the excuse that none of the stores around here sell Hawkeye stuff, especially Hawkeye stuff for dogs, but the fact that almost every room in our house contains a computer that could be easily used to order Hawkeye stuff online kinda screws me. 

My favorite, the Hawkeye collar. Now Forest can strut his stuff in style.




Matching Hawkeye leash.
Sometimes his hair gets so long that it hides the collar (several of the pics in my previous post illustrate how long hair can transform him into Hippie puppy) so this leash helps reaffirm that this is in fact, a Hawkeye puppy.



Portable, collapsible, waterproof Hawkeye bowl.
When traveling with the puppy, we no longer have to waste paper bowls or ask our nice hosts if Forest can drink out of their dinnerware.


And finally, the Hawkeye blanket.

Actually this was a present to me from Nick's mom, but Forest has been hogging it. Puppy needs to learn to share.



Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment