Wednesday, August 5, 2009

World, get ready to meet Forest

I’ve had this puppy for about a week and a half now and I’m finding it very difficult not to talk about him all the time, with anyone, anywhere. It’s actually quite tiring. Either I’m constantly trying to restrain myself from giving daily doggy updates (my coworkers probably don’t need to hear about his latest poop mishap in the house) or I’m telling the same story to a dozen different people (as amusing as the first emergency trip to the vet story may be, it’s a long one). So this blog is my solution, my salvation really. Here I can be the crazy puppy lady, a side of me that I’ve been trying to hide but is probably pretty obvious if you’ve talked to me for more than 5 minutes in the last 2 weeks :)


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment