Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Forest-Sized Tennis Ball

I found these tennis balls at Petco. One squeeze and they’ll make an annoyingly high squeaky noise that Forest loves.


Damn things are easy to lose though, they’re tiny! Here’s a regular-sized tennis ball, and a Forest-sized tennis ball. He can’t fit the first one in his mouth.



For a while Forest wasn’t strong enough to make them squeak on his own (yea!), but the puppy jaws must be growing because now he can chomp down on them with enough force to make a sound. Luckily, sometimes he’s content to just chew on the fuzzy skin .


I read in one of our dog books that some dogs have been injured or killed by tennis balls. I guess if the dog bites down too hard on the ball, it can rupture and fling ball parts into the dog’s face or throat. Very sad, makes me wary of giving Forest real tennis balls when he’s older. Man, it didn’t take long for me to become super paranoid doggy mom, I’m already worried about Forest getting hurt in a freak tennis ball accident.

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment