Thursday, August 5, 2010

Is this even legal?

I was driving home one day when I saw such a spectacle that I had to pull out my iPhone and take some pictures. (Yes, I know taking pictures while driving is incredibly stupid but I was very careful, which is why I only have a couple blurry photos to share with you).

Some dumbass was driving down the highway with his dog in the back up his pickup truck. I know lots of people do this, but it’s still very dangerous for the dog. However, this particularly truck had its tailgate down and was packed full with a four-wheeler, gas can and other crap. I have no clue how the driver thought his dog was going to fit back there, but apparently the doggy figured out his own solution…

That’s right, this dog is sitting in the seat of the four-wheeler, which raises him above the cab, while its asshole owner drives 70+ mph on the freaking freeway.


I have no clue what the hell this driver was thinking. I thought I was being irresponsible about leaving Forest unrestrained in my backseat (especially after his incident) but this guy has found the bottom rung of the reckless pet-owner ladder.


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment