Wednesday, August 11, 2010

How could you not love this face?

The dog breeder is great about posting photos and videos of their new puppies online. Before we decided to get a dog, I spent countless hours staring at Forest photos and watching videos of him playing with his litter-mates. I may have become a little addicted. After finding me glued to my computer again, watching a doggy video for the zillionth time, Nick finally said "Screw it, let's just get the puppy." *Sniff* those were words I was waiting to hear (especially since I was too much of a pansy to make a final decision on the matter).

Here are some of the first photos I ever saw of Forest.

"Come on, you know you want to buy me!"

"I'm the adorable, cuddly puppy you always wanted!"

My checkbook didn’t stand a chance.

Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

  1. he is absofreakinglutely ADORABLE!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right! I think Nature makes them that adorable so you can’t get too mad at them when they potty in the house ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, thanks for your note on my blog, scruffydogs.blogspot.com. You have a nice blog going here and Forest is adorable! He looks a bit like Kirby. What breed is he?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi ScruffyDogs, thanks for visiting! Forest is a mini goldendoodle: 75% poodle, 25% golden retriever, and 100% cuddly :)

    ReplyDelete