Thursday, March 25, 2010

Stuffed Puppy - * Updated*

After we officially decided to adopt Forest, we had to wait a few weeks before we could meet the little guy and bring him home. During this time I quickly entered crazy-puppy-lady mode and was probably really annoying to be around. Every day I looked at the photos and videos that the breeder had posted online. I downloaded as much as I could to my cell phone and was constantly sharing them with all of my friends and coworkers.

I think it was this photo that first elicited the comment, "Whoa, your dog looks like a stuffed animal."

 And I was all like, "No he doesn-holy crap he kinda does."

Since then, Forest has been compared to a stuffed animal several times, usually by kids (which I think legitimizes the claim as I consider children to be experts on stuffed animals).


Update: Someone asked what Forest is stuffed with. Nick and I unanimously agree that the answer is poop.


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment