Monday, September 20, 2010

Shrooming Puppy

Besides two enormous bean bags (one of which endured a messy puppy accident last year), we have a bright green footstool in our basement. In addition to being extremely comfy, it also looks like a mushroom, which I find amusing. Nick’s family tried to get rid of it at a garage sale, but I was adamant that we had to save it.

A few weekends ago, Nick and I decided to watch the movie Clash of the Titans (there are so many things wrong with this movie, the worst being the title. There’s only one freaking Titan in the film, so really it’s Clash of the Titan, singular, which doesn’t make sense, much like the movie). Luckily Forest decided to hang with us so I had another source of entertainment.

Just ignore Nick’s feet in these pictures, he was too lazy to move them.

“Ah, the perfect place to chew on my bone.”

“Yum, mushroom-bone”

“Mommy’s right, this is pretty comfy”

“Oh, this spot is even better.”

“Disregard my previous statements. This is the best position EVER.”

Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Hehe LOVE your commentary girl~!! :)

    By the way, just wanted to let you know I have a giveaway on my blog, and it's PERFECT for a dog lover!
    http://www.sandyalamode.com/2010/09/23/scratch-and-sniff-custom-dog-silhouette-giveaway/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sandy! I missed the giveaway but agree that the silhouettes are adorable :)

    ReplyDelete