Monday, July 19, 2010

Sock Monster

As I've mentioned before, Forest usually doesn't chew on our stuff, but he LOVES to slobber all over our socks. Forest has found socks in our house that I never knew existed. He always attacks my feet when I try to put on a pair. Forest has even snuck into the guest room and stolen socks out people's luggage.

But I think I may have pinpointed the moment this obsession started. Forest had only been living with us for a few weeks when he found a pair of my socks in the garage. I had recently mowed the grass and my socks were covered in grass and dirt so I tucked them in my mowing shoes and forgot about them. Forest dragged those stinky socks into the yard and drooled over them the entire afternoon.























Nom nom nom...































Action shot - Forest is going to DESTROY this puny sock.

"It's my sock now, understand?"



Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment