Monday, June 28, 2010

Memorial Day Puppy Jail

We spent the Memorial Day holiday relaxing at the Iowa cabin. As usual, Forest followed Nick or me around most of the weekend. But unfortunately there were a few times when we had to isolate Forest in the screened porch for a half hour or so. For example, when Nick's cousin let her baby play on the living room floor, we were worried Forest would trample the little girl or slobber all over her face (by the way, this baby totally gave Forest some competition in the Most Adorable Center of Attention at the Iowa Cabin contest). We also had to lock the puppy up a few times when he got wet and needed to dry off before jumping all over the furniture. I'll post some pictures later that will explain how he got wet. For now let's just say it involved a lake and a very scared puppy.

Of course, Forest was not happy with his segregation…


"This is so not cool."


 "Maybe I can stick my head thru here…"


"Fine then, I'll just lie here looking pitiful until you decide to let me in." 


Share/Bookmark

1 comment: